~искусство the Lion kinG~
Ответить на тему  [ 12 сообщений ] 
СообщениеДобавлено: 27 июн 2006, 18:09 
dear visitor
dear visitor

I was walking around the internet when i start to remember this side and this nice board.
But soon after I noticed that the mainsite got closed for maintance, so i'd like to ask how long this would last and if the board is in any way affected.
Moreover, I noticed my welcomethread getting closed. I was very sorry that some people start doing off-topic talk there, but i was and in fact still am very happy about the warm welcome and i like this board :)
The only thing is, most of the time I'm to shy to talk English because it is that bad, so only in some mood i'm doing so. Hope it's not to difficult and feel free to ask whatever you want :)
And there is much, probably. I'll take the chance and ask everyone of you some stuff (but don't forget my first question about the mainsite as well ;) )
What do you do in private (hobbys), how much have you seen the lion king on one day maximum, what is your favourite character, what music do you like?
I think that's enought for now, and if you like to know things from me, just ask, wherever you feel pleased to it, here in this thread or send me something (PM) or just come in my little feline cave (furnet/chat). I will be there, as long as you can live with my bad language.
In fact all of you can help improving it, in a gentle way :)

*shakes his mane and wanders around the board, looking what has changed so far*

"Sometimes what's left behind can grow better than the generation before, if given the chance"

СообщениеДобавлено: 28 июн 2006, 08:06 
royal sentry
royal sentry

ФуррВид: Lion
Ah, viel interressant.

This site... hmm... amongst it's TLK-site bretheren, it's starting to span off into elsewhere, and it's becoming either Disney-based, Furry-based, or both.

The most I've seen TLK in a day is six times... any more than that and I would run out of time in the day to eat and sleep. ;)

My favourite character has to be Sarafina (the fact that this board is ran by "Sarafina" is a coincidence.) Nala is a close second, and then Kiara.

If you have an IRC channel on Furnet, please let me know! I'm usually on #pantherchat, #tlk-d, #softpaws, and #tlk-e.

СообщениеДобавлено: 07 июл 2006, 09:31 
royal advisor
royal advisor

A couple things...

Do NOT be shy... I've read that thread, and found perfect english ;)

second, I think the most I've watched TLK in one day is around 4 (not as far as Justin, YET lol)
I do know I've watched Spirit more than that in one day. Partly because I have Spirit sitting on the shelf, and no TLK :( ... Haven't watched it forever :roll:

My favorite character, BY FAR, is Nala... No questions asked. The purrfect soul :)

hobbies, I got a few... Guitar, listening to music (either Demon Hunter, Hans Zimmer, or some Christian rock band), and drawing...

\m/ ТЛК \m/

СообщениеДобавлено: 08 июл 2006, 05:10 
royal sentry
royal sentry

Most people here who are from Great Britian or America I find speak better English than most Americans I know.

Nala has that certain spark to her character, authoritative, yet gentle, attractive, yet stern, informative, yet disciplined. And she gets it all from her mother. ^^

СообщениеДобавлено: 08 июл 2006, 21:50 
royal advisor
royal advisor

Цитата:
Nala has that certain spark to her character, authoritative, yet gentle, attractive, yet stern, informative, yet disciplined. And she gets it all from her mother. ^^
That's why she's the greatest Х)

\m/ ТЛК \m/

СообщениеДобавлено: 11 июл 2006, 23:25 
royal sentry
royal sentry

MafunDi, du bist wieda hier? Willkommen zurück, eeehehehehe. ;)
(Me too...have been away, sorry)

What I do in my free time:
Sitting on the PC
Drawing
Watching TV
Reading
Going to the cinema

...And I guess, bet and worry that are the only things my (nightmare-job-school-) life contains this time. Shall I cry or laugh...

Most times? Probably just two times. Completely. Not just always the CYFTLT-scene, or that kind.

What's my favourite charakter?
1. Nala - just such an exotic desert flower, rrrrr
2. Kiara - a great queen, but coltish and always has stayed on the bottom

Music? Don't know...much things, not being able to see a topic.

"MafunDi, mein's ICQ? Wenn dies, die Nummer? Also, vom ICQ...
Und, falls nich, was denne?

Schön dich wieda hier zu ham!"

СообщениеДобавлено: 13 июл 2006, 00:09 
royal sentry
royal sentry

Ich glaube nicht dass zu hinsetzen sich auf der PC ist eine gute Idee. O_o

Anyway, my free time consists of playing on the computer, working on the computer... working hard on the computer, and shouting at my computer. Sometimes it involves pizza, but that's best left for other days. :p

СообщениеДобавлено: 13 июл 2006, 00:10 
royal sentry
royal sentry

Ups! Hehe.

"At" the PC, I meant!

Humm...I just am so depressive and unhappy about life this time...*sighing sadly*
And everyone has to know it...!? Phew, forget it, no problems.

СообщениеДобавлено: 13 июл 2006, 00:12 
royal sentry
royal sentry

Цитата:
Ups! Hehe.

"At" the PC, I meant!

Humm...I just am so depressive and unhappy about life this time...*sighing sadly*
And everyone has to know it...!? Phew, forget it, no problems.
Kein problem.

What are you depressed about?

СообщениеДобавлено: 13 июл 2006, 00:15 
royal sentry
royal sentry

I've told you at ICQ...*being a bit red inna face*

Gut, so soll es sein dereinst.

СообщениеДобавлено: 13 июл 2006, 03:22 
veteran
veteran

Hi boys!!!!
Well.. it´s my turn, I think... ^^

I don´t write so much because I see my limitations with the language... i wish I could translate all my ideas to English and publish them here but.. I see I´m not able to do that...

But.. I continue with the thread:
My favourite character is Nala,of course. I simply love her. If I were a movie character I would like to be Nala. She has all the brain and beauty. Simply, wonderful.

My free time? Well, I like drawing, watching movies, listening to music and having a good time with my loved ones.

My favourite music: Mark Knopfler and Dire straits. Mike Oldfield. Celtic Music (Chieftains, Carlos Núñez), Disney soundtracks...

And these lines are for Mieko----------> Don´t be sad, my friend. You know where you can find me for helping you. Smile, please!!!

See you, guys!!!

Tired of my old signature ^^

СообщениеДобавлено: 13 июл 2006, 07:16 
royal sentry
royal sentry

Well, Neva, no problem. You have the translator, tell me your ideas with using it to explain the different parts/words, and then you can (with my help or another one's) show the ideas...?

Well, Clara, I can't be happy as long as I'm working there, how could this ever work...
But, ok *trying to smile**smiling a little bit*
I wait for ya!

Ответить на тему  [ 12 сообщений ]