~искусство the Lion kinG~
Ответить на тему  [ 58 сообщений ]  Пред. 1 2 3 4 След.

Have You (TLK fancier) ever been sailing?
yes, I love it 33%  33%  [ 3 ]
yes, but I did not like it 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
no 67%  67%  [ 6 ]
Всего голосов: 9
СообщениеДобавлено: 02 фев 2006, 22:11 
veteran
veteran

it never gets boring to me, and i could not live without sailing and TLK :)

"Adam dostał wiatr i morze, konia i jastrzębia."

СообщениеДобавлено: 02 фев 2006, 23:44 
royal advisor
royal advisor

boring, it cannot be

:)

СообщениеДобавлено: 07 фев 2006, 20:42 
royal sentry
royal sentry

ФуррВид: Lion
What do you find to be the most interesting aspect of sailing?

СообщениеДобавлено: 07 фев 2006, 21:10 
royal advisor
royal advisor

looking at the waves. definitely.
now, the whole landscape is great too, especially the sunsets

СообщениеДобавлено: 07 фев 2006, 23:19 
veteran
veteran

Hot coffe, when I'm so cold (and I have to watch the boat)and someone says "Pola, do You want something hot to dring and a piece of cake? We'll bring you!" - and that on the boat We (people who is on the boat) are one. And on the see there is no land-problems. Everything bad disappeard. And there are so many adventures! For example when we have to turn the boat very quickly because of ... other huge Thing swimming JUST in front of us. And playing bridge at night... (I have to say, that I (and the boy I was playing with in pair) got 7 heart! not on the yaht, just today! it was so cool). Aw, and wathing the see and the waves - it is amazing, as Shadow says. Hm... it is all like a fairytale! mmm, I do love it so much!

I can write down some of my adventures. Of cours if Sonic God will correct my errors :? And I'll not write a lot in English, it is still too difficult for me.

СообщениеДобавлено: 08 фев 2006, 07:40 
royal advisor
royal advisor

Playing Bridge.. provoking.
Well, I am used to playing Belot, a not so brilliant game as Bridge, but this is what my friends and I have been playing for tons-o-time.

СообщениеДобавлено: 10 фев 2006, 11:52 
royal sentry
royal sentry

Цитата:
Hot coffe, when I'm so cold (and I have to watch the boat)and someone says "Pola, do You want something hot to dring and a piece of cake? We'll bring you!" - and that on the boat We (people who is on the boat) are one. And on the see there is no land-problems. Everything bad disappeard. And there are so many adventures! For example when we have to turn the boat very quickly because of ... other huge Thing swimming JUST in front of us. And playing bridge at night... (I have to say, that I (and the boy I was playing with in pair) got 7 heart! not on the yaht, just today! it was so cool). Aw, and wathing the see and the waves - it is amazing, as Shadow says. Hm... it is all like a fairytale! mmm, I do love it so much!

I can write down some of my adventures. Of cours if Sonic God will correct my errors :? And I'll not write a lot in English, it is still too difficult for me.
At the moment, your English is clear enough for most people to understand. Just pay attention to the grammar of my posts and the other native English-speaking people here and you'll catch up.

Your sailing adventures sound spiritual in nature. Unfortunately for me, I fear that I would become sea-sick, as the waves would mess with my equilibrium.

СообщениеДобавлено: 12 фев 2006, 17:37 
royal advisor
royal advisor

"Unfortunately for me, I fear that I would become sea-sick, as the waves would mess with my equilibrium."

Do I sense sarcasm here?

СообщениеДобавлено: 13 фев 2006, 03:21 
pridelander
pridelander

Цитата:

Man, it sounds like some sort of dream world. Well, to me I guess, after living my entire life alone. :)) I've been on a motor boat into the Atlantic, off the coast of Virginia, Virginia Beach. My only distinct memory is freaking out in the poop deck as we smashed against a little rock. And, I've been motor boating at this lake in Missouri, and almost killed all 6 people. :) :lol:

So I've had some expierience, but I think sailing is radicaly different than motor boating. :roll:

СообщениеДобавлено: 13 фев 2006, 07:34 
royal advisor
royal advisor

First of all, hello glory605. As I have not seen you before, I greet you in this forum. Know that you will surely like it here as we all do.

"Man, it sounds like some sort of dream world. Well, to me I guess, after living my entire life alone. Lion smile I've been on a motor boat into the Atlantic, off the coast of Virginia, Virginia Beach. My only distinct memory is freaking out in the poop deck as we smashed against a little rock. And, I've been motor boating at this lake in Missouri, and almost killed all 6 people. Smile Laughing"

Yep, life is that bizarre.

СообщениеДобавлено: 14 фев 2006, 13:05 
royal sentry
royal sentry

Цитата:
"Unfortunately for me, I fear that I would become sea-sick, as the waves would mess with my equilibrium."

Do I sense sarcasm here?
No, that is not sarcasm. If my post was sarcastic, it would be obvious enough for you to not need to ask that question. ;)

A constantly shifting surface would mess with my head. I wouldn't throw up like you see all of the time on TV, but I'd feel woozy, as if I just got off of the Tilt-A-Whirl at an amusement park.

СообщениеДобавлено: 14 фев 2006, 15:07 
pridelander
pridelander

Цитата:
First of all, hello glory605. As I have not seen you before, I greet you in this forum. Know that you will surely like it here as we all do.
[offtopic] Actually, I was mufasacub, then I disappeared, then I came back and changed my name because of ALOT of issues. :D But, thanks for the re-welcome none the less. :) [/offtopic]

СообщениеДобавлено: 16 фев 2006, 02:33 
royal sentry
royal sentry

Well, this April, I will be heading to Mexico, and hopefully get to do a bit of sailing as my father did a few years back. A team of five is required to fish for marlins in Mexico. ;)

СообщениеДобавлено: 17 фев 2006, 19:40 
veteran
veteran

oh, Mexico, cool. Well, if my plans will get real I'll be sailing near to the America continent someday... But first I have to "gather" the Europe. And grow up :D I'm only 17 now, my pariends will never let me go to America by now! hope You'll be having a proper winds!

СообщениеДобавлено: 18 фев 2006, 01:36 
royal advisor
royal advisor

I actually figured out what you said! English can be that bizarre :)
In all, I'd rather you went on such a trip.. I didn't know you were 17..

Ответить на тему  [ 58 сообщений ]  Пред. 1 2 3 4 След.