~искусство the Lion kinG~
Ответить на тему  [ 2 сообщения ] 

What is the purpose of the movie? What can we learn from it?
We can learn what is The Perfection, The Purity. 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
The movie is a "feelings" dictionary. 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
The movie is a Teacher who shows you the consequence of being the King and the Outlander on the other side. 40%  40%  [ 2 ]
The Movie is nothing more but a representation of our real life but with a slightly more chromatic expression, making us the Viewer of our own painting. 60%  60%  [ 3 ]
Всего голосов: 5
СообщениеДобавлено: 26 ноя 2005, 00:34 
royal advisor
royal advisor

Yes... the overall atmosphere... It does bring to focus such an outstanding, mystic, yet absolutely vivacious feeling of immortal and pure perfection, called love in the movie. What else can possibly be of higher value? What is the ultimate ideal? Being the Lion King? However, this is connected with "pride" which is a part of our ego - this is definitely not as pure as the feeling I am paying attention to.

What do you think the creators of the movie REALLY meant with this movie, because every single movie, play, action has a meaning. What should we learn from the cartoons? The Ideal? Or the sore truth that this could not be achieved in the REAL world... for now?

Important!
I do believe all these are true for the movie, but I shall accept your vote only if you can say why do you think that what you voted for is the most important!

:)

СообщениеДобавлено: 28 ноя 2005, 04:06 
dear visitor
dear visitor

I voted for the third one because of what I took out of the movie as a small child. The thing that really, really stuck in my mind was Mufasa's words

"Being brave doesn't mean going looking for trouble"

I don't know why one line stuck to me like glue all these years - when I rewatched it for the first time in over a decade (about 3 months ago) I was wondering when characters were going to repeat that line or somehow reinforce that message, but it never came. That message of what bravery is stayed with me without any emphasis on it apart from Mufasa's single line.

But, what I think from an objective point of view also supports the 3rd reading. I think it's sending the message of the importance of responsibility - the centrality of "the circle of life". The lion pride eats the wildstock of the saharan plains, but they also respect all its creatures. The hyenas obviously disregard that and eat without respecting the natural balance. That's the pivotal backbone plot, so that's what makes it seem (to me) to be so crucial to the message of TLK.

Ответить на тему  [ 2 сообщения ]