~искусство the Lion kinG~
Эта тема закрыта, вы не можете редактировать и оставлять сообщения в ней.  [ 62 сообщения ]  Пред. 1 2 3 4 5 След.

Are Timon and Pumbaa Gay?
Yes they are gay. 29%  29%  [ 6 ]
No they are not gay. 48%  48%  [ 10 ]
Hard to say. 24%  24%  [ 5 ]
Всего голосов: 21
СообщениеДобавлено: 22 ноя 2005, 15:24 
royal advisor
royal advisor

1) Don't use color when unnecessery.

2) I can easily prove that TLK is racist. :-| And I can prove that TLK is very patriotic and regular movie using the same content. But still nobody had got very bright future in prison.

3) I like this version. It's rather unusual for the cartoons.

Ненавижу СП и все, что с ним связано.

СообщениеДобавлено: 22 ноя 2005, 19:08 
leader
leader

Цитата:
1) Don't use color when unnecessery.

2) I can easily prove that TLK is racist. :-| And I can prove that TLK is very patriotic and regular movie using the same content. But still nobody had got very bright future in prison.

3) I like this version. It's rather unusual for the cartoons.
1. I found colors necessery... For the mare reason to make it easier for people to get the context of what part i was answering with what. :roll:

2. Good for you. And about the part of bright prison time... It's called sarcasm. :p

3. Ooookeyyy...? :?

btw to use irrational numberlistings doesn't help anyone.

I don't need no one else but you in my life!

СообщениеДобавлено: 22 ноя 2005, 21:10 
royal advisor
royal advisor

Douglas, you are absolutely right... yet confusingly rough and impenetrable in your opinion...

:)

СообщениеДобавлено: 23 ноя 2005, 04:51 
royal advisor
royal advisor

Цитата:
Цитата:
2 Borah
Цитата:
who the hell is gonna portray homosexual content in a "KIDS" movie??? think about it Beltar...
A clever director\script writer who can insert the gentle hints thus nobody can blame him(her) and the children wouldn't understand. :D

PS I offer to ask Elton John. :mrgreen:

You do realize that subtle messages in movies are forbidden, right???
If that "clever" director would to be caught he'd face a long bright future in prison.
And trust me he would get caught the inspections they have on that sort of thing are very thorough.

I would actually like to know Elton John's opinion on this subject.
Cause he was like pretty involved in the production and he's gay.
He if anyone could have a rightious guess.
He's gay? *runs to the bathroom and pukes*

OMG... :roll:

Enough aobut him... This is a rate "G" movie.. that means General Audience... and I sure hope everyone knows what that means... Anybody of any age can watch it... and if it would be showing signs of any sexual/homosexual scenes, it wouldn't ever recieve that rating...

hell, it wouldn't even make it to theaters :roll:

СообщениеДобавлено: 23 ноя 2005, 12:11 
royal advisor
royal advisor

People, please do not be so putting yourself into this drama. There are two possiblilities - that the movie was so good that the quality control missed the scene or you are acting paranoic. You see, in both cases this makes the movie even more perfect - what to worry about :P

СообщениеДобавлено: 23 ноя 2005, 16:55 
royal advisor
royal advisor

Цитата:
what to worry about :P
nothing :)

I don't know who their producer is, but what I know is that they don't portray any homosexuality in TLK.. period :mrgreen:

СообщениеДобавлено: 24 ноя 2005, 15:42 
leader
leader

Ooooooooooooooh Mah Gawd.......
What are we actually talking about here?

Subtle messages in movies being forbidden - I really don't think this is the case. A movie is what it is, and how you interpret it and use the given facts is very much up to you. Likewise, the way you use the facts to explain Timon's banishment is very much up to you as well. There is no backstory available - we can hypothesise until we die, so again, just take it with a pinch of salt. All movies and books are full of subtle messages. It depends on whether you can pick up on it or not.

About bisexuality and children. If you see a programme with kids living with different-gender parents, that is ok. Similarly, a man and a woman walking down the street holding hands is ok. Why not the same with same-gender? Where is the difference? How on earth does that lead to a rating change?? In fact, US movies tend to bias ratings against sexuality and nudity rather than horrible gore and violence. Can anyone see a rationale behind this? Creating a nation of killer homophobes maybe?

And on-topic, finally. So what if T&P are gay? What is this labelling anyway? What if Timon cheated on his wife and was exiled? Like I said, we can go on hypothesising, it really doesn't make any difference. The movie is ambiguous, and, taken separately from any other evidence, such as Earnie and Nathan saying that they made the characters gay, there is no reason for children to understand any basis other than friendship for Timon and Pumbaa. And if they do - then there is no problem anyway! Statistically, bisexuality occurs at a rate of 1/15 in any heterosexual animal population. There is NO explicit sexual content. Those people arguing for a ratings change should censor that CYFTLT scene - a pair of raunchy lions - what were the producers thinking?! :roll: ....

Do you know that the genie in Aladdin can be hypothesised to be gay? Because blue means gay in Russian, and because of the one-liners he throws at Al? I really don't understand what all the fuss and protest is about ... ergh...

Chill already.

Coffee is good... :coffee

Последний раз редактировалось The Dishwasher 25 ноя 2005, 19:52, всего редактировалось 1 раз.

СообщениеДобавлено: 24 ноя 2005, 21:28 
royal advisor
royal advisor

Such a long post - hope you are right :)

СообщениеДобавлено: 25 ноя 2005, 16:31 
experienced hunter
experienced hunter

Цитата:
Those peopl arguing for a ratings change should sensor that CYFTLT scene - a pair of raunchy lions - what were the producers thinking?!
Boy, Nala herself should have been censored! Don't you see? She's so adorable... Little boys watching her will become sexually addicted to lionesses!!! :p

...Same thing with Simba and little girls. :)

СообщениеДобавлено: 25 ноя 2005, 22:06 
royal advisor
royal advisor

Цитата:
Цитата:
Those peopl arguing for a ratings change should sensor that CYFTLT scene - a pair of raunchy lions - what were the producers thinking?!
Boy, Nala herself should have been censored! Don't you see? She's so adorable... Little boys watching her will become sexually addicted to lionesses!!! :p

HAHA... I don't know about "sexually addicted," but I do know that she's my favorite..

The reason I didn't say simba, is because I am Simba MUHAHA... lol... Nala is the best... :cool:

СообщениеДобавлено: 26 ноя 2005, 13:52 
outlander
outlander

Okay... :?

"Take A Look At Greatness..."

СообщениеДобавлено: 26 ноя 2005, 15:59 
leader
leader

Цитата:
Цитата:

Word!
Nala can really twist ones mind.
I don't know about all of you... but I almost got a crush on that sexy little lion.

I Know... :roll:

СообщениеДобавлено: 26 ноя 2005, 16:03 
outlander
outlander

:shock: Dude !!, to much info

СообщениеДобавлено: 26 ноя 2005, 16:11 
leader
leader

Цитата:
:shock: Dude !!, to much info
Hahahaha... I said "almost". Geez! AND i said "I know".
You guys are so :lol: .

СообщениеДобавлено: 26 ноя 2005, 16:13 
outlander
outlander

I know I know, I just did it for the sake of a little humour :)

I do understand what your saying...(No matter how strange it looks in writing)

Эта тема закрыта, вы не можете редактировать и оставлять сообщения в ней.  [ 62 сообщения ]  Пред. 1 2 3 4 5 След.