~искусство the Lion kinG~
Ответить на тему  [ 32 сообщения ]  1 2 3 След.
СообщениеДобавлено: 03 окт 2005, 01:03 
veteran
veteran

Well, when I watched "Simba´s pride" I was waiting for a proud grandmother... But not Sarabi, not Sarafina... :(

I just wanted to say that it´s a pity and I don´t want to think the worst thing.. but... they did me!!!

I see the other lionesses of the clan but I think that Saffy and Sarabi aren´t there.
What do you think, guys?

СообщениеДобавлено: 03 окт 2005, 11:01 
dear visitor
dear visitor

I think the disney team wanted to keep with what they had done in the first Lion King by not having the parents of the current King or Queen of Pride Rock hanging around.

It's kinda the lesser of two evils too, if you ask me - if Sarabi or Saffy had been in the beginning of the movie (when Kiara is still a cub) then it would be just a crazy stretch of the imagination to have them still there when Kiara becomes an almost fully-grown lioness. So if they had them in the beginning, they'd have to work in their.. departure half way through the movie, and that's like worse if you have it happen during the movie.

So, er, I do think that ol' Sarafina and Sarabi had moved onto a different part of the circle of life during TLK Simba's Pride. It's not nice to think about, but that's what I think, Clara. They're always gonna be alive in our hearts though! That, and in art.

СообщениеДобавлено: 03 окт 2005, 11:06 
pridelander
pridelander

No, I do not think, that they have died, by no means. To draw them did not begin simply to not spend time... In fact actually there are new characters and we should mean as though, that lionesses still are.

Or you fight, or take people for a ride. But only then do not complain.

СообщениеДобавлено: 03 окт 2005, 12:19 
royal sentry
royal sentry

ФуррВид: Lion
There are reasons that Don Hahn did not include Sarabi and Sarafina in TLK 2, much the same that Timon's father was not included in TLK 3. It would have been too bloated and too complex for the viewers to follow. I mean, this isn't a four-part series like The Thornbirds, ya know.

Less is more, apparently.

СообщениеДобавлено: 10 окт 2005, 14:01 
royal advisor
royal advisor

Цитата:
There are reasons that Don Hahn did not include Sarabi and Sarafina in TLK 2, much the same that Timon's father was not included in TLK 3. It would have been too bloated and too complex for the viewers to follow. I mean, this isn't a four-part series like The Thornbirds, ya know.

Less is more, apparently.
Don Hahn?? No one from Creators of TLK worked on SP. And you must know this.

First Link from Google http://voyager.uvm.edu/bibs/bid1425327.html if sombody don't believe.

Stupid topic about stupid "sequel"

Ненавижу СП и все, что с ним связано.

СообщениеДобавлено: 15 окт 2005, 17:36 
pridelander
pridelander

Do not begin all over again. It is not pleasant - do not come, here except for you someone is, who wishes to discuss it.

СообщениеДобавлено: 15 окт 2005, 19:18 
royal sentry
royal sentry

I must've picked up something inaccurate from the TLK DVD commentary, then. My bad. :/

СообщениеДобавлено: 21 окт 2005, 00:59 
pridelander
pridelander

Well, I heard from a friend of micht that in Chronicles of the Pride, Sarabi passes away in her slumber before Kiara born. She lifter her head, in the spirit realm, because she was still as she was when she died. She saw Mufasa before her, and knew she had passed away. Then Scar appeared and they spoke. Scar and Mufasa had put the issue behind them, and become true brothers. Sarabi talked amongst Scar and Mufasa, and together the three walked away into the night, as spirits, together.

That's what I was told but I do not think Chronicles of the Pride was used for SP :)) But the concept is great I think. Very touching. :)

СообщениеДобавлено: 21 окт 2005, 01:39 
veteran
veteran

Thanks for the information, MufasaCub!!! :) Very touching, I agree.

СообщениеДобавлено: 21 окт 2005, 17:58 
pridelander
pridelander

Nevertheless, we speak about the SP and there hardly reflected on chronicles. That in chronicles seems true to the SP hardly has attitudes.

СообщениеДобавлено: 23 окт 2005, 04:45 
royal sentry
royal sentry

Цитата:
Well, I heard from a friend of micht that in Chronicles of the Pride, Sarabi passes away in her slumber before Kiara born. She lifter her head, in the spirit realm, because she was still as she was when she died. She saw Mufasa before her, and knew she had passed away. Then Scar appeared and they spoke. Scar and Mufasa had put the issue behind them, and become true brothers. Sarabi talked amongst Scar and Mufasa, and together the three walked away into the night, as spirits, together.

That's what I was told but I do not think Chronicles of the Pride was used for SP :)) But the concept is great I think. Very touching. :)
Please, for the love of God, do not treat anything in Chronicles of the Pride as a canon source of TLK information... trust me, I read this whole thing over a period of 3 days. Just... just don't do it.

СообщениеДобавлено: 24 окт 2005, 00:57 
tech support
tech support

ФуррВид: Panthera leo
*Hugs Sonic God...
-I do not like the such comparisons too... The СoTPL is just a fanfic... Not canon.

You must take your place in the circle of life.

СообщениеДобавлено: 24 окт 2005, 05:30 
royal sentry
royal sentry

*hugs back* ^^

Whilst CotPL is a really well-written fanfic (and I mean that only aesthetically), it's not sanctioned by Disney.

СообщениеДобавлено: 25 окт 2005, 14:00 
veteran
veteran

Is there any "official" canon of TLK? Production notes, history, with ancient names of lions... etc? i don´t know it and I would like to know :) Thanks!!

СообщениеДобавлено: 26 окт 2005, 09:32 
royal sentry
royal sentry

http://digital.lionking.org/

Ответить на тему  [ 32 сообщения ]  1 2 3 След.