~искусство the Lion kinG~
Ответить на тему  [ 26 сообщений ]  1 2 След.
СообщениеДобавлено: 31 июл 2005, 22:34 
experienced hunter
experienced hunter

I like TLK for magic of animation.I didn't saw anim.film so best drawed as TLK.Why you love TLK?

СообщениеДобавлено: 31 июл 2005, 23:07 
leader
leader

I'm agree with you, Vitani))) Animation is fantastic....And i love TLK because....its very beaty-drawed film....music is so attract and ...a lot of lions)))) :) :) :)

СообщениеДобавлено: 01 авг 2005, 06:14 
pridelander
pridelander

I love Africa, I love lions, I love epic adventure...and thats alll that and much more in TLK. It just has something inside that entertains me.

СообщениеДобавлено: 01 авг 2005, 19:05 
TLK its a part of my heart 4ever! :)

СообщениеДобавлено: 07 авг 2005, 10:05 
royal sentry
royal sentry

ФуррВид: Lion
Why?

Because I believe or know that:

1. The Lion King is the heart of soul of my nature: that of a lion spirit.
2. The best animated movie EVER. Four stars.
3. It was dedicated to the late Frank Wells, whom we all miss dearly.
4. The Lion King was great enough to be featured in a Final Fantasy game: Kingdom Hearts.
5. It is the pinnacle of all animation, using techniques that have pioneered the industry as we know it.
6. The bold, beautiful characters display virtually every known emotion. You can really understand the pressures, pleasures, and pain of their expressions.
7. Rich, detailed, fruitful backgrounds and music. Admirable on all aspects. Each musician did a fantastic job on their work.
8. The concepts of the characters were realistically captured, down to virtually every feature, whilst keeping the plot aspect alive through means of human communication and gesture. No one really believed this to be possible.
9. The storyline is believable, and heartwarming. I felt what they felt.
10. The animators, writers, directors, and musicians all worked so very hard on this movie. That is what makes it great.

СообщениеДобавлено: 07 авг 2005, 12:12 
leader
leader

I'm agree)))with you Sonic))

СообщениеДобавлено: 09 авг 2005, 21:07 
pridelander
pridelander

Цитата:
Why?

4. The Lion King was great enough to be featured in a Final Fantasy game: Kingdom Hearts.
5. It is the pinnacle of all animation, using techniques that have pioneered the industry as we know it.
6. The bold, beautiful characters display virtually every known emotion. You can really understand the pressures, pleasures, and pain of their expressions.
7. Rich, detailed, fruitful backgrounds and music. Admirable on all aspects. Each musician did a fantastic job on their work.
8. The concepts of the characters were realistically captured, down to virtually every feature, whilst keeping the plot aspect alive through means of human communication and gesture. No one really believed this to be possible.
10. The animators, writers, directors, and musicians all worked so very hard on this movie. That is what makes it great.
AMEN Brother ;)

СообщениеДобавлено: 10 авг 2005, 03:44 
royal sentry
royal sentry

I think I pretty much summed it up for almost anyone. :)

СообщениеДобавлено: 10 авг 2005, 23:43 
veteran
veteran

I love cats. In my opinion cat is a perfect animal. better than human is almoust everything. I think that cat is the best God's idea:) and the storry of real cats like TLK showed like this... you know... just make me feel so... close to the nature and my belives... that is why i love to wach tlk and imagine the situation that could be in someones mind... :)

СообщениеДобавлено: 12 авг 2005, 12:19 
royal sentry
royal sentry

Lions were mentioned hundreds of times in the Holy Bible, representing strength and courage, and Christ was known as "The Lion of Judah." Lions are symbols of pride and family, strength and determination, beauty and grace.

СообщениеДобавлено: 09 сен 2005, 15:23 
outlander
outlander

Цитата:
Why?

Yeah I have to agree with MufasaCub, you really have summed it up very well, as best as anyone could !! :))) And Lions are the greatest of all Animals :p

"Take A Look At Greatness..."

СообщениеДобавлено: 10 сен 2005, 08:12 

Really, I think the main reason I love TLK is that it is a beautiful story. I love the story of Hamlet, but it is far too dark to truly love. TLK, which is very similar, is more a story of pride and compassion than revenge.

The animation, as stated before is amazing. Every character is perfectly drawn and the emotions thier faces and movements express are touching and realistic.

Everything, good or bad will end. It is just a matter of waiting for one or the other.

СообщениеДобавлено: 10 сен 2005, 10:25 
royal sentry
royal sentry

Sarafina is a character in The Lion King whom I have fallen in love with (not to be confused with our resident goddess of art). One line, but she's so pretty!

СообщениеДобавлено: 10 сен 2005, 16:23 
outlander
outlander

Цитата:
Really, I think the main reason I love TLK is that it is a beautiful story. I love the story of Hamlet, but it is far too dark to truly love. TLK, which is very similar, is more a story of pride and compassion than revenge.

The animation, as stated before is amazing. Every character is perfectly drawn and the emotions thier faces and movements express are touching and realistic.
Yeah ok Base_Progression that too, Х) sorry I was so busy falling off my chair I forgot about that !! :? :)))

"Take A Look At Greatness..."

СообщениеДобавлено: 12 сен 2005, 06:53 
royal sentry
royal sentry

Falling off your chair? Maybe you shouldn't lean on it. ^^

Ответить на тему  [ 26 сообщений ]  1 2 След.